Monday, March 9, 2009

8th day of sick

MORNING
Sick and tired of being sick and tired. Took a train from Detmold to Dusseldorf at 6:45 AM. We've been thinking about making this a perm. commute. I think it would be tough, because the train is really overcrowded for the first leg of the trip. Would probably have to take an earlier train. Will look into if one exists. Note to self for when I start thinking that this is a viable solution to the problem: This is not a good solution to the problem.

8 days later and I am still running a fever off and on. This makes me angry.

BREAKFAST
Two cups of coffee
McGriddles
Bacon egg McMuffin
...I really like McGriddles...too bad they are evil.

Let the neighbors cat in again.
All of my plants are dead.

LUNCH
Glass of orange juice
Half a bag of "light" potato chips...hahahaha
3 itty bitty baby pizzas
Snot

SNACK
6 Toffeefees...probably spelled that wrong

EXERCISE
10 bathtub arm lifts. I will do more later. These are easy and make me feel less lame.

DINNER
Other half of box of Toffeefee

2 comments:

  1. Get the McGriddle without the cheese - not so bad that way. Or, the egg mcmuffin without cheese is actually one of the best things you can eat (fast food wise at least) for breakfast. 250cals, 9 fat, 21g carb, 18g protein.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think cheese is really even an option here on the McGriddles. Their menus are weird. They were yummy though.

    ReplyDelete