Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wizard Wednesday

DREAM
Really messed up. 5 or 6 different dreams all very different, but all ended in the same way: I was denied a blended rootbeer from Sonic. Sherlock Holmes was in one dream. I was definitely in Turkey in a another. I have never been to Turkey, but I was pretty convinced that was where I was.

WOKE
Sick. Went into work anyway since I had stayed home the previous two days.
Appreciated the woman at the Apotheke who gave me free Softies (tissues).
Blew my nose a lot.

BREAKFAST
Cup of coffee
Cup of tea
Diet coke

LUNCH
Carrot and ginger soup
Diet Coke

SNACK
Water

ON WAY HOME
Read wireframes
Was checked on train for ticket. Luckily I had bought one that morning. Otherwise, I would have been fined, and that would have made me mad.

Asked man for a tissue in German without thinking. He gave me one.

DINNER
Madagascar Schnitzel
Beer
Read wireframes

Waitress couldn't understand my German. I had the words right. I am blaming my cold.
Saw a wizard.

AFTER DINNER
Worked.

I would say that I need to get a life...but really I have too much of one right now. I need to get a housekeeper.

EXERCISE
30 very lame chair lifts. I don't care. I did something.

No comments:

Post a Comment