Thursday, February 5, 2009

I wish I had a dog or a cat or a farm with thirty animals that could talk to each other and spin spiderwebs with words

WOKE UP
Woke up almost two hours after target time. I may never be able to rise early. I need a new strategy. Of course...I wasn't able to fall asleep until after 1AM. Should start there.

BREAKFAST
-Spinach omelette
-Red apple cabbage
-Two cups of coffee

Let Buggerhead in the back door, because he was meowing his fool head off. Put a load of laundry on to wash

GETTING MY LEARN ON
-Read a couple of chapters of Samit Basu's third book in his Game World trilogy. I will be sad when these end.
-Watched this video of a hero dog

MID MORNING SNACK
-Too much coffee
-Coke Zero
-Big stick of candy
Woooooowooooooo

LUNCH (really, unreasonably late due to meetings)
-Yummy hamburger patty
-Red apple cabbage
-Green beans with red chili pepper
-Coke Zero

GYM
Nada

GERMAN CLASS
-Bought books, completed homework

DINNER
-Twix bar
-Two wafer cookies

I know...I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment