Tuesday, February 10, 2009

There has to be some candy in here somewhere....

WOKE-UP
Late, showered

BREAKAST
Spinach omelette
Cup of coffee
I think I reached my limit on red apple cabbage...we will put that away for a while

LUNCH
Potato soup....seriously good potato soup from Hoyton's
Diet coke
Small bag of gummy bears that I found randomly in my purse

DINNER
Simply obscene...
Two pieces of pizza as I walked through the Hauptbahnhof
An entire box of pop tarts when I got home....at least I know that I can't buy a replacement

GYM
Hahahahahaha

GETTING MY LEARN ON
Really interesting podcast on robotic warfare
Boring podcast on economics
Alternative history sci fi on Hitler in Paris
Read last book in Samit Basu's trilogy. Done with that. Should write a review

BED
1AM

No comments:

Post a Comment