Tuesday, February 3, 2009

You snooze, you loose

WAKE-UP
I snoozed for almost two hours. This is unacceptable. Skipped a shower, but did manage to iron a shirt.

GETTING MY LEARN ON
-Read this article sent by Jonda about a frugal woman in Germany. I can relate to most of what she wrote about. Bookmarked it to revisit in case she writes other things of interest.
-Listened to Econ Talk on my way into work. This is one of my favorite podcasts. I need to write up a little review. I can't say the latest episode was very productive, because it was mostly Russ Roberts crying about how Economics is so hard to define as a science and about how data can always be interpreted differently depending upon your perspective, but I still like to listen to him jabber.
-I read the second in a series by Samit Basu. He makes me jealous. More people should read this trilogy, because it is pretty fun.

BREAKFAST
Bowl of Fruit Loops, cup of coffee.

LUNCH
-Piece of foccacia bread
-Big apple

MID-AFTERNOON SNACK
Half a piece of Marcel's evil chocolate marzipan cake
0,7 liter water

DINNER
-One McDonald's cheeseburger. Sometimes when I am hungry, it is hard to walk through the Hauptbahnhof and not buy a snack to eat on the way home.
-Two bowls of fruit loops with milk
-One Twix bar. These suckers are almost gone, and then I can be good about not buying any replacements. I don't know what I was thinking when I bought them in the first place.
All in all -- major FAIL for dinner

EXERCISE
FAIL. I didn't even do the push-ups for the challenge. I will start tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment