Monday, February 9, 2009

Week 6, 2009 Summary - Breakfast Yay, Dinner Nay

Summary of the 6th week of 2009 (1st week of this exercise)

WAKING UP
Major fail - but A for effort, at least I am trying

GOING TO BED
Mostly fail. Some success.

BREAKFAST
I would call this a success. Half of the week I was able to make some eggs. The other half was fruit loops and a roll. Only skipped it once or twice. Considering that I was living on cupcakes for breakfast...pretty good.

LUNCH
I managed a salad or two. Score. Brought/made my lunch every day of the week. WOOT.

DINNER
In general, this is where all of the crap creeps into my diet. I completely lose discipline by the end of the day. Need to look into managing this. I didn't realize this and would have laid the blame at breakfast

FUNDS
I spent zero on lunch. I overspent on going out on the weekend. I am still managing the budget so far this month better than last (although last months failure we can blame on new furniture).

ORGANIZATIONAL
I managed to organize most of my documents and incoming mail. There is still some minor clean up to do
I managed to keep my space clean until the very end of the week, where I let the kitchen get out of control.

LEARNING
Attended two German classes
Listened to a number of podcasts on economics
Read several chapters in a fiction novel and a how to write fiction book

WRITING
A couple of blog posts
Two chapters in the novel - but both sketchy, need more work

WORK
Too much people mgmt, and not enough in terms of wireframing. Need to set goal to get portfolio in shape on wkend, soon.

ENTERTAINMENT/COMFORT
Saw Rush Hour 3
Ate cake with fam
Shopped for wedding bands

WORKOUT
FAIL. Seriously lame. I think I did ten pushups across the whole week.

So places to improve: DINNER, WORKOUT

No comments:

Post a Comment